Information on Central Hudson

Information regarding Central Hudson Billing Issues & Who to contact 

Presentation given by Laurie Wheelock from the Public Utility Law Project

Video of the March 2, 2023 Meeting at which the presentation was made

Letter from Central Hudson

If you are concerned that there is something wrong with your bill:

1)      Try to speak with Central Hudson first

2)      If there is no resolution or you can not reach CH’s customer service team, you have a right to file a complaint against Central Hudson with the Department of Public Service by calling 800-342-3377 or filing online at