Dear Philipstown Residents,
While practicing social distancing and personal hygieneÂ is vital to slowing the transmission of the novel CoronavirusÂ (COVID-19), it is equally important to support neighborsÂ impacted by the economic slowdown and increased socialÂ isolation. This is no time to try to struggle through alone.
We are able to offer these supports due to generous donations.
If you need support, we hope you will call us at 845-265-5200Â or email email@example.com to learn moreÂ about the Town of Philipstownâ€™s local COVID-19 responseÂ plan, which includes:
- Access to Foodtown gift cards to help residents pay for food;
- Access to Drug World gift cards (capped at $100 per month) to help residents pay for essential medications.
- Access to a limited number of gift certificates to use at a local food service business.
Also, be aware that no one can be evicted from their homeÂ or business or have their Central Hudson account shut off
at this time.
If you are able, this is also a time you can provide needed support to your community.
- Volunteer to help deliver needed essentials to home-bound residents who shouldnâ€™t leave home, in a safe manner that adheres to social distancing best practices. Sign up here.
- Support local businesses through this economic downturn by purchasing gift cards. Find ways to do so here.
- Please call us at 845-265-5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We can get through this by looking out for each otherÂ during these tough times.
Town of Philipstown