Dear Philipstown Residents,
While practicing social distancing and personal hygiene is vital to slowing the transmission of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is equally important to support neighbors impacted by the economic slowdown and increased social isolation. This is no time to try to struggle through alone.
We are able to offer these supports due to generous donations.
If you need support, we hope you will call us at 845-265-5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Town of Philipstown’s local COVID-19 response plan, which includes:
- Access to Foodtown gift cards to help residents pay for food;
- Access to Drug World gift cards (capped at $100 per month) to help residents pay for essential medications.
- Access to a limited number of gift certificates to use at a local food service business.
Also, be aware that no one can be evicted from their home or business or have their Central Hudson account shut off
at this time.
If you are able, this is also a time you can provide needed support to your community.
- Volunteer to help deliver needed essentials to home-bound residents who shouldn’t leave home, in a safe manner that adheres to social distancing best practices. Sign up here.
- Support local businesses through this economic downturn by purchasing gift cards. Find ways to do so here.
- Please call us at 845-265-5200 or email email@example.com to learn more.
We can get through this by looking out for each other during these tough times.
Town of Philipstown