2013 Annual Report
Comments on the 2014-15 Stormwater Report along with any ideas or suggestions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The public may also comment at the May 12th meeting of the Philipstown Conservation Board at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall, 238 Main Street, Cold Spring, NY where the Stormwater Report report will be an agenda item.
2012 Annual Report
- Policies & Procedures Document for Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for MS4 SPDES Permit Compliance with Minimum Measure #6 – March 2008
- Annual Report 2008
- Guidance Manual for Stormwater Management Program – June 2005
- Stormwater Annual Report – 2nd Year – 2005
- Phase II Volunteers Wanted – August 2005
- Handout #2 – Informational Meeting of December 14, 2005
- Phase II Fact Sheet #1
Public Notice of Stormwater Outfall Survey
This notice is to notify the public that the Town of Philipstown will be conducting a survey of the stormwater outfalls, located in the urbanized areas of the town.
The purpose of the survey is to map and field verify stormwater conveyances systems (pipes, man-made channels and ditches) discharging stormwater into the major receiving water bodies (Annsville Creek, Canopus Creek and Cortlandt Lake) located in the urbanized areas of Philipstown.
The survey, as mandated by the State, will be conducted by the Town’s stormwater consultant and will be undertaken sometime in the late fall, after the vegetation has decreased.
Please note, that the field crew performing the survey, may have to gain access to the streams via private property located adjacent to the streams. Your cooperation in permitting this access is appreciated.
If you have any questions, or concerns, please call the Town Clerk’s Office at 845-265-3329.